Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Anxiety are serious issues the common run of the mill type of anxiety you feel each and every day is perfectly natural, and may be vary greatly from one person to another. Nevertheless, just because it's common doesn't mean it can't make your life miserable and cause serious health issues while reducing productivity.
Here are 6 Top Tips for beating anxiety
1. Take time out for relaxation and exercise every day, meditation and yoga are highly recommended.
2. Get to bed earlier for a good night's sleep. Write down all that is on your mind, so you can forget it for now.
3. Express your feelings, don't repress them. If you don't have someone to talk to, write in a journal.
4. Ask for help when you need it. The world will not fall apart if you ask for some assistance.
5. If you are feeling stressed, take a break from what you are doing, and do something fun for 15 minutes.
6. Very important, so I left it until last. Eat a healthy, well balanced diet. Cut down or cut out sugar and caffeine.
Posted by vinay at 10:20 AM