Some of the benefits that your skin can enjoy from these natural cosmetics are:
- No side effects: Since organics cosmetics are made with naturally extracted materials so your skin gets nature's best treatment.
- Bright, healthy and younger looking skin: Organics cosmetic gets absorbed by your skin quickly and cleanses from its pores. Hence, your skin breathes freely to look bright and young.
- Rejuvenate your damage skin thoroughly: These cosmetics repair damaged skin and makes it soft and supple.
- Long lasting: Organics cosmetic are thick and concentrated compared to chemical ones. So, you need a little amount and fits to your budget perfectly.
- Environment Friendly: The damaging effects of artificial cosmetics are not limited to skin. The ecological balance of the environment also gets equally disturbed. With the arrival of safe organic cosmetics environmental pollution can be prevented to some extent
To possess a crystal clear and younger looking skin it is extremely important to get rid of the toxins from both our body and skin. Organic cosmetics conduct this process effectively. You can search for organics cosmetics online to know about the manufacturers and retailers at the comforts of your home. Also get the list of organic products and choose from them according to your needs. Sometimes many manufacturers offer free organic cosmetics as sample. Before placing your order you can use them.
Since, organic cosmetics are made from plant extracts and other natural ingredients, you can also make them at home. The base or the main ingredient of most of these natural cosmetics include edible vegetable oil and water. Surprisingly, in some of the products chocolates and fruit extracts are also used as a part of the base ingredients.
Tips to make organic cosmetics at home:
- Face mask or scrub: A combination of equal amount of honey, oatmeal and yoghurt is very good for face scrubbing. You can also use honey for moisturizing your face in a natural way.
- Lip balm: Dry or chapped lips is a common problem. You can apply thick and concentrated milk cream to get rid of this problem.
- Dark Circles: Cucumber juice mixed with a small amount of honey helps to treat dark circles effectively. Cucumber juice helps in fading way the darkness and honey keeps the area moisturized.
- Dry hands: Milk cream and sugar granules are excellent ingredient in treating dry hands. Rub milk cream and sugar until granules have melt completely. Wash off with warm water to have a supple and soft skin.
- Cracked Heels: Sea salt and lemon are known to treat cracked heels. Soak feet in lemon juice and water. Rub some sea salt to remove dead and damaged skin cells.